Wednesday, March 14, 2012

A Day at the Farm

Field trips are the best.  I get to really enjoy the time with my students and their unique and hilarious personalities - sans math lessons, sense of urgency and discipline (although, with 12 and 13-year-olds there is always a bit of reprimanding taking place).  Our trip to the farm was no exception - so wonderful!
The bus couldn't make it up the last road, so we walked the mile+ to the farm...
... and not a single student complained.
When we arrived we got to corral a llama...
...and do a lot of climbing - up hills...
...and through caves.
We even found time to relax...

...and to play with bunnies!

1 comment:

  1. It just occurred to me that you speak Spanish to your students. How awesome!!! I bet you love it!

    Your students are beautiful by the way. I miss teaching (I'm doing curriculum development and training of teachers mostly right now). It looks very positive that my next trip will be to India to work with instructors there. We'll see how it goes. You've given me inspiration!

    ReplyDelete