Sunday, February 19, 2012

A day at the Polo Club

Yes, that's right.  My friends who think I'm uppity (I'm not), will love this.  Juan Carlos and his friends love playing polo.  Juan Carlos has took a bit of a break from playing, but we decided to go with a friend to watch (I had never seen a polo match) and to get out of the city.  It was a beautiful day and I've been feeling antsy lately.  Here are some of the photos from our excursion:






The view from the dirt road that led to the club.
It really exists!



Sitting in the car, watching the game, soaking up the sun - lovely!

 

I got to do a little riding as well - although I'm totally clueless and can never imagine trying to hit a ball with a stick running at full speed on one of these things!
My second lesson driving stick-shift - in this beast of an SUV!  So fun!

1 comment:

  1. Polo watching in Bogotá? My my my. Someone's living the fancy (yet still simple) life!! :-)

    ReplyDelete