Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Arco Iris

With only remediation going on at the school this month, works demands have slowed d significantly.  I'm not complaining.  I've had time to do some education reading and research that I've been wanting to do.  Additionally, I've been able to read the news, update my resume, clean out my desk, plan my summer vacation down to the minute details and to reflect on the school year - my classroom culture, my teaching of the content, my systems and procedures and the areas where I think I can grow and contribute more to the school next year.  Additionally, as things have slowed down, I've had time to appreciate the little things:  Conversations with my students and co-workers/friends, delicious snacks and lunches (usually I'm in and out but there have been days when I've enjoyed the full hour in the cafeteria with my food and friends), beautiful weather and RAINBOWS!  Check out the view I had from my office after a brief rainshower the other day!  Gorgeous
!



No comments:

Post a Comment