Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Who Am I?

The seniors at Gimnasio La Montaña were charged with creating a website about someone at the school.  Two lovely students, chose me.  They asked me a million questions - some more personal than others and gathered a lot of pictures from my collection and from my parents as well.  It was fun to see my life through their eyes.

Here's what they came up with:
(Keep in mind English is their second language, so they've made some funny connections of ideas.  They also have an interesting word choice at times....for example, according to them my teaching is "peculiar'.  Normally, I'd take offense, but they said they loved my class....I'm confused.)

Kate's Kite Life

1 comment:

  1. Pretty sure they meant "unique" or "special" with peculiar. Such a cute project, loved the baby pics and videos of you teaching! After you're done with them can you bring me up to speed on exponents, too?

    ReplyDelete